Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Post Without a Title as a Title Could Not be Thought of at the Present Time.

With consideration to the time and date of the previous post written on this blog, it has occurred to the Author that regardless of inspiration and/or urgent information to be written, it is my undeniable duty to write another post at this present time, as in future days/weeks/months time may not be found to do so. Therefore without further ado, and slight hesitancy, I present to you, my noble Reader, A New Post.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I knew this time would come.

The time where I have time to write a new post, the desire to write a new post, the little text box in which to write the new post already up on the screen, but not a tiny smidgen of the above mentioned 'inspiration and/or urgent information to be written'.

And while it's not like nothing has happened in the past weeks at all, I would hate to bore the reader with news of my adventures cleaning the house, reading, taking care of our horses, or daydreaming aimlessly of things you would not understand. Not to imply that you have a lack of understanding, rather that there are things in my mind that no one but I could possibly understand.

I suppose I could catalog the list of foods eaten on Thanksgiving.

Or I could journal my thoughts on the weather.

I might lament the fact that our telephone is acting quite rebellious.

I could comment on the idea of *Insert idea here as one could not be thought of by the Author*

Perhaps I could compose a poem on my lack of inspiration.

Or not.

This is turning out to be a very silly little post. And the sad thing is, I'm actually going to have to post it.

"........."

My hands are very cold at present. They often are when I type. In fact, my mother knitted me some fingerless gloves so they would be warm. But they're in a basket by the front door right now. I don't want to go up and get them. Oh well. Guess I shouldn't complain then.

I wonder who invented highlighters. They're very nice and yellow. Except for the green and pink ones. Those are not
yellow. What exactly is a highlighter anyway? I mean, I know what a highlighter is, but what is the actual highlighter made out of? Highlighter juice? From the neon coconuts in Guatemala? I'm totally going to Google that in a minute.

You know, this totally would be the one time my Mom tells somebody "Go look at my daughter's blog, she's so intelligent". And then they see me rambling on about rebellious telephones, fingerless gloves and highlighter juice.

If your reading my blog for the first time, please don't think I'm some weirdy. Really, I'm not. =D

Anyhoo, hopefully this is enough randomness for one day/post. I can't believe I'm actually going to post this. Whatever. I solemnly swear to follow up this post with something awe-inspiring, philosophical, and literary. You have my word. Farewell,

---Hannah

2 comments: