Saturday, October 24, 2009

An Important Lesson and Update

I am quite upset with myself.
I, the one who hates to see a story unfinished, has neglected to write on here for not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR months! All I can say is it's a good thing I don't have many followers, otherwise I'd have a mutiny on my hands.

But what excuse can I give? I could say that my last post was quite true and that summer was incredibly hectic and crazy. But we are now well into the month of October, which, as you know, brings us into the season of Autumn, which is much less hectic for the average person. So with no excuses I can only let this post be a lesson to you; a lesson in forgiveness.

As a general update, life is as crazy as always. Practice has been going for a while now for the choir's Christmas Cantata. And you would never guess who got the solo---yup, Hannah the Soloist, that's me. I guess that's better then dancing--but that's another story.

The Great American Novel is still in progress, though still at the 'almost done' stage that it's been in for about a year. I know what's going to happen, I just don't have that much time to write. I'm not deprived of writing, though. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. As long as I've got a notebook (of either the paper or laptop variety) I'll be writing.

I'm still singing with the Youth Group; amazing the congregation with my skills of singing harmony. Oh well, that dream of being a pop star was pretty short-lived. Besides, Hannah Montana totally stole my name...

And that about wraps it up for now. I'm proud of myself for finding the time to write this. I'll try my best to continue posting all my new adventures and discoveries. Speaking of which, I'm totally addicted to recording my voice on our camera and then speeding it up so I sound like the Chipmunks. Three words: Coolest. Thing. Ever.

I'd also like to give a shout-out to my friend Emily; looking at her blog was really what got me writing today. Thanks for the inspiration!

Well, time flies and there are horses that need fed--I'll write more in the promising light of a new day. AKA, whenever I'm not incredibly busy. Double AKA, it might be a while before I post again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment