Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blogs I Follow

Greetings, Readers.
First of all, I apologize for not writing any new posts for such a long time. But sometimes, the way life is, when you get a free moment you just want to sit and do nothing instead of thinking of something original and nice to write. And life has been very busy lately. But that's not what I'm going to write about...Not today, anyway.

As you most likely can see, situated on the right side of the screen before you there is a list, the title being, 'Blogs I Follow'. So it is about these blogs that I am writing about today. The newest blog I'm following was created today by my sister, Sarah, AKA Hoosier Horse Girl. You will find our writing styles quite different. Sarah will be posting a lot of pictures, something that I don't really do,

1. Because I write so much that it doesn't seem like I have room for pictures,
and
2. Sarah usually beats me to posting pictures, so it would be silly to have the same pictures of two sites.

Anyway, check out Sarah's blog, just click the link on the right.

The Homeplace is our family business in Plainfield, Indiana. The Homeplace has dollhouse miniatures, antiques, and country gifts. My mom is in charge of this blog, and does an excellent job. Drop by the shop in person sometime, we'd be glad to have you. (unless you're some evil person trying to stalk me...we wouldn't be glad to have you then) Visit the site by---you guessed it, clicking the link. The graphics on The Homeplace blog were done by a friend, Aya, who has the other blog I'm following:

StrawberryKoi Vintage. It's all about vintage clothes. It is way awesome. Aya posts very frequently, and includes darling pictures of all her vintage outfits. She also has Youtube videos on how to do vintage hairstyles. If you like vintage in any way, shape, or form, you must click that link on the left and visit.

But that's all for now. I promise to write more!

3 comments:

  1. Are our writing styles different in a good way? Or a bad way? Do you mean I STINK AT WRITING?! Or not? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Sarah, you do not stink. Our writing styles are different as in, I would say, "This week's adventures, though immensely educational, I do not think would be entirely entertaining from a reader's point of view."
    Whereas you would say, "So basically nothing interesting happened this week." Neither style is good or bad, just different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, sisters :)

    Thank you for the shout-out, dear!

    ReplyDelete